The Eastern European Centre for Multiparty Democracy (EECMD) is looking for a web applications development company/consultant to develop an online tool that allows the political parties to carry out planning activities online. The tool should be user-friendly, visually compelling and should include relevant multimedia content (that will be provided by EECMD) to make it attractive and accessible. The contractor will be expected to:
• develop a full User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design, based on the wireframes, available upon request;
• develop the website, including web application or online tool according to the technical specifications outlined in this call.
During the assignment, the contractor will closely work with the EECMD team in Tbilisi to integrate their feedback including technical and functional change requests as well as usability improvements into the tool.
The contractor should have:
• Adequate knowledge and at least five years of progressive experience with web application and mobile application design and development proven through a portfolio of designed products;
• A solid understanding of user experience, user-interface design principles, and conceptual design;
• Experience developing high-traffic websites for large organizations and companies;
• Knowledge of database design and maintenance;
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Experience developing engaging interactive websites.
The project should be completed within a total timeframe of 60 days from the date of contract signing. The contractor is expected to produce all deliverables by Spring, 2019.
Deadline: December 17, 2018 and send the applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
For more information about the application process, please see the attached document.