The Eastern European Centre for Multiparty Democracy (EECMD) is an independent, non-partisan democracy assistance organization, which works to enhance democratic traditions, strengthen political parties and create strong grassroots capacities for democracy in the Eastern European Neighborhood. EECMD currently implements programs aimed at political party assistance, democracy education and political dialogue. We are currently looking for the motivated professional to join the team in Georgia.
Duties and obligations:
- Supporting the Communications Officer in implementing the company’s communication strategy.
- Manage photo and video content
- Creating engaging content for media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
- Providing assistance to the communications officer with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating media lists.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Assisting and contributing to other related activities of the EECMD
Required skills and qualifications:
- Strong story writing experience and knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong web and social media skills
- Strong editing skills (photo and video)
- Experience in organizing public events
- Ability to follow timetables, work effectively in a dynamic working environment
- Report writing skills
- Experience/training in photo/video shooting
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations or Journalism;
- Fluent English and Georgian writing and speaking abilities;
- Disciplined, reliable and punctual worker, able to meet deadlines and work in a multi-tasking environment
- Politically sensitive and non-partisan
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
The position is for three months full-time and based in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV and the cover letter in English no later than December 14, 2021 to: email@example.com
Please quote: “Communications Intern” in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone inquiries will be entertained.